Apricot Geranium Facial Cleansing Bar
Perfectly clean skin with our super gentle bar, with organic oils enriched with Shea Butter.
"Performs Brilliantly as a Daily Cleanser."
- An super gentle and hydrating formulation with organic oils enriched with Shea butter for a rich and creamy bar
- Particularly suited to dry and sensitive skins and gentle enough to be used as a facial cleanser.
- Contains no chemicals, preservatives, artificial colours or fragrances.
- A real luxury for the skin; creamy, moisturising and non-irritating
Rose Tree founder Olga says:
The Rose Tree's handmade cleansing bars are made from pure organic oils and essential oils, are moisturising and non-irritating and are very different to a commercial soap or cleanser. They are also great in the shower and have the advantage of being minimally packaged, no more plastic bottles!
Organic virgin olive oil, organic coconut, precious almond and apricot kernel oils enriched with Shea butter and blended with sweet, juicy oils and French pink clay.
We cut our bars by hand, the minimum weight is 95g.
Made with 96% organic ingredients.* (For more information on how we calculate the percentage of organic ingredients, see under the 'Ingredients' tab). Vegan friendly. Gluten free.
Lather between hands and use as wished. Gentle enough to be used on the face and body. Store on a dish/stand that allows the bar too dry out between uses to maximise its life.
Almond Oil (Organic)
A soothing oil with anti-wrinkle, skin rejuvenation and anti-inflammatory properties.
Apricot Oil (Organic)
Gentle and penetrating, apricot oil from the kernel of the apricot fruit is a light oil suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
Coconut Oil (Organic)
Coconut oil has traditionally been used as a body and hair moisturiser in the South Seas for centuries, due to its intense emollient qualities. It has cleansing and gentle lathering properties, which are mild and non-irritating compared with chemical based detergent cleaners.
French Pink Clay
A mild, gentle clay that contains iron oxide, silica and trace elements, that stimulates the blood circulation. It has a softening and toning effect on the skin.
Mandarin Fruit Oil
A gentle and sweet oil which is revitalising and toning and gentle enough to be used for sensitive and baby skins.
Olive Oil (Virgin Organic)
Used for many centuries, olive oil is the original skin conditioning oil , used for massage and as a rich, soothing moisturiser.
Rose Geranium Oil
A rosy, sweet smelling balancing oil, suitable for all skin types. Geranium creates a sense of security and comfort, having uplifting and refreshing qualities.
Shea Butter (Organic)
Shea butter, also known as karite butter, comes from the nut of the African Mangifolia tree. Shea butter has superb moisturising qualities, along side healing properties and is used in products for dermatitis, psoriasis, and many other skin conditions. Additionally, due to its vitamin and fatty acid content, it is used in moisturising products to help reduce lines and wrinkles and stretch marks.
Orange fruit oil is uplifting and refreshing and has antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties. It has detoxing properties, and is good for reducing tension and headaches.
* Want to know how we calculate the percentage of organic ingredients? For some products it is straight forward, simply a breakdown of the ingredients that go into the product. For our cleansing bars, it is a more complex process, as raw ingredients under go a chemical reaction, called saponification, and by products are created e.g. glycerine as part of this process. To calculate the percentage of organic ingredients, we look at what is left after this chemical reaction, the organic oils and butters, essential oils, the glycerine etc. and we exclude water from this calculation.
What People are Saying