At the Rose Tree, we understand that you want your products to not only be indulgent and luxurious, but also to be presented beautifully - albeit in a way that respects our environment. We do not box all our products individually which seems wasteful, but we will group your products together in a single beautiful gift box/bag.
- The base greyboard we use is 100% recycled material
- The printed art paper that covers the greyboard is from 100% virgin pulp from professionally managed resources
- Our suppliers' factories use only EN71-3 compliant inks for printing. These are inks that are suitable for use in toy products: books and annuals for example, so in that way we know the printing inks used are free from toxic heavy metals
- To minimise taint we use water-based glue to produce our boxes
- The PVC lamination covering the art paper is free of phthalates and can be soaked off in water and removed. Some PVC recycling is available in some areas of the country
- The magnets used in our box closures are iron and bio-degradable (exposed to water for a prolonged period they will eventually rust).
We use a number of glass jars - which are easily recyclable at facilities within the UK and Europe. We also use some plastic bottles for our products where to not do so would be detrimental to the ingredients. Plastics are recyclable in many areas of the UK and Europe.